Monday, September 24, 2007

Geezer Guitar Blog quoted in MBOTMA 'Inside Bluegrass' newsletter

Katryn Conlin, one of the organizers of the Minnesota Bluegrass & Old Time Music Association's Duet and Flatpicking contest at the State fair this year ran an extensive quote from my Sept 4th Blog. She also quoted Lynn. The newsletter doesn't have an online version, but you can get information about it here: http://www.minnesotabluegrass.org/newsletter/index.html

Of course I haven't posted anything of substance since then, but maybe this will spur me on to creating some new posts.

2 comments:

Laurent said...

Get the best guitars !
http://guitar.edoodoo.com

Norhafidz said...

hello there..

I'm Norhafidz and I like your blog man. I tried finding a way to contact you but seems your blog doesn't have one. I just wanted to ask, do you do link exchange with other blog?

If you do, I would like to exchange my link with you,here's my email: norhafidz[at]gmail.com

thanks,
Norhafidz
Guitar Chords Blog